Y, YKK series high-voltage three-phase asynchronous motor is a new product which is vigorously promoted by the state according to the principles of energy saving, optimization and environmental protection. Our company has designed and developed Y, YKK series 3KV, 6KV, 10KV high-voltage three-phase asynchronous motor according to the relevant national and industrial standards.
Y, YKK series high-voltage three-phase asynchronous motors have the characteristics of compact structure, light weight, high efficiency, energy saving, low noise, low vibration, high reliability, long service life, easy installation and maintenance.
This series of motors are widely used in all kinds of ventilators, pumps, crushers, compressors, machine tools, transport machinery and other mechanical equipment without special requirements. It is an important power equipment for mining, electromechanical, petroleum, chemical, power plant and other industrial and mining enterprises.
This series of motors adopt F-class insulation, temperature rise is assessed according to B-class insulation, rated voltage 3KV, 6KV, 10KV, rated frequency 50Hz, basic installation type is IMB3 structure, protection grade is IP23, IP44, IP54 cooling mode is IC01, IC11, IC21, IC31, IC611, IC616.
Conditions of use:
1. No more than 1000 meters above sea level.
2. Ambient air temperature, not more than 40 degrees Celsius.
Note: If the motor is designated to be used at an altitude of more than 1000m or ambient air temperature above or below 40 C, it shall be in accordance with the provisions of GB755-2008.
3. Ambient air temperature: for the motor with rolling bearings, it is - 15 C, for the motor with sliding bearings, it is 0 C, or according to the agreement.
4. The monthly average relative humidity is 90%, and the monthly average temperature is not higher than 25 C.
5. The deviation between the voltage and frequency of the power supply and the rated value during the operation of the motor shall be in accordance with the provisions of BG755-2008.